View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 05:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: MY13 X5 3.5i Prem.
Well back to the shop my X3 went today to see if they can "fix" the tranny issue... again. This time they made it a "priority" fix so a supervisor is going to get involved, yippee! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself .

I am so pissed at my dealer over this you have no idea. And to top it off, I was having them fix random other things last time the car was in 2 weeks ago like all of the static on my radio. Turns out there was a loose connector... now all of the sudden my bluetooth doesn't work! And since I have a Treo (which has worked perfectly fine for the past 18 months I've had the car) and it is an unsupported device, they say it's my problem and won't fix it. Now tell me, bluetooth works perfectly fine the day before and day of bringing it in to them. Day I pick it up, bluetooth no longer works. My fault? I think not! They can take their attempt at gouging me $1400 and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. We'll see how nice I am when my service engine light comes back on...