View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Drink the koolaid or else

Send a message via Yahoo to kjboyd
Mein Auto: 2009 MINI Cooper Clubman
TELL THEM YOU WANT A TRADE ASSIST!!! then mention you have consulted an attorney. there ARE ways to get you out of these cars if you just use the right words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3ronnie View Post
This is really a shame, as I feel the same way. This is my 2nd BMW (both X3's) and I can't see sticking with the brand. My lease has 21 months to go and that's way too long. I'm paying a premium for a premium vehicle (and I use premium fuel only) while the driving experience leaves something to be desired. Why can't they acknowledge the problem and try to find some sort of resolution? Why was I contacted about my door seals after posting here, and received excellent customer service, while this problem seems to be largely ignored? It's not going to go away. I said it in another post and I'll say it again. I drove a 528 Xi loaner and it was smooth as can be. My X3 is like a bucking bronco, and not at all refined. I shoulda stuck with my '04, but I wanted more goodies.

-----
2009 MINI Cooper Clubman - "Oxley"
Nightfire Red/NFR, Tuscan Leather, CP, PP, CW, Roof Rails & Aero Kit, 16" Bridge Spokes, Xenon, Auto, English Oak Trim & Wood Wheel, Alarm, Hi-Fi

-------

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T
2007 X3.0si PlatBronze/Beige
2006 X3 3.0i, Flamenco Red/Beige
1997 528iA, Oxford/Tan
1994 318iS, Black/Gray
1979 528iA, RubyRed, Tan
1971 2002, Sahara, Saddle