View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 328cic and Mercedes
David, haha! Yes, and hats will be a big part of my driving wardrobe from now on.

I can't begin to tell you how much time sorting these photos have consumed, this summer. Mostly because I always make a photo-book of the trip and that is a huge endeavor and is very time consuming. I finally finished the bloody thing the night before I posted these links and I expect to have them arrive this Friday (one for me, one for more). It was 160 pages and had 423 photos in it, including the cover and back photos...

If anyone is interested in doing something similar for themselves, Blurb was the service I used, and I can tell you the software they used was very user friendly. I have heard very good things about the quality and will know for certain this week. It is also one of the cheaper books out there, in that a 160 page book was 125 delivered per book (I ordered three) and last year, for instance, an 80 page Kodak book was 100 per book, delivered. (and it wasn't quite as user friendly).

Here are the Switzerland photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skywalk...40788912/show/

I wil post the Lake Como ones later today...

eek! She's home! In my garage!

Hannah Belle crosses the Alps - the photos

Hannah Belle crosses the Alps - the blog