View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:53 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: SBM 128i convertible.
Beth,

I looked at your first batch of pictures on Flickr and saw my husband in one of them!! I looked twice to be sure, but there is no doubt. I am sitting to his right, but you can't see me - just a little of my light green jacket. It was taken while we were sitting under an umbrella at the Glockenspiel Cafe out front at 5 pm watching the Glockenspiel in Munich. Darn - I wish I'd known you were nearby!! Is there any way I can get a copy of the picture from you? He is the guy seated just to the left of a woman standing wearing a light-colored coat. He is wearing glasses and his jacket is black with white trim. The picture is in the first slide show you have linked and is located between the two of your Mom drinking her bier. I remember that the guys at the table in front of us were American, rather loud and having a great time.

Your pictures are fabulous, by the way. I love the flowers!
ED on 6/5: 128i CVs, Sparkling Black, Terracotta, Burl trim, Anthracite Silver softtop, heated front seats, iPod/USB adapter, Premium pkg., Sport pkg., Nav, Xenon lights, Steptronic auto., Comfort Access, Park Distance Control.