View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Mein Auto: ...a scooter
Originally Posted by WhoMe?! View Post
Thanks for all the information Orient330iNYC!

I have owned my2008 335i Coupe for 2 weeks now...........7 days after purchase, I got a puncture in the front passenger side tire. Not impressed! With a price tag of $475 CND to replace, I'm looking at alternatives for the RFT.

It would be great to get confirmation from a forum member that the kit fits a 2008 335i Coupe with the Sports Package. Based on everything you have done, it should fit. I would like to be 100% sure before I order and have this kit shipped North to Vancouver, BC.

I have an 2008 335i with the sport package / 18 inch staggered tires. I got the kit spare today, it fits perfectly flush for the rear wheels. It matches the front without touching the brakes, too (maybe there is like 1 mm at most between the them, but that doesn't matter). My only concern is that when installed in front, there are about 5 mm left between the steel wheel and the ?rotor part where the screws go in. i wonder if a spacer is still afterall necessary to reduce the forces on the screws... not sure though, it just doesn't look that kosher in front as compared with the rear...

my 2c

335i coupe A52/ZSP/ZPP/4AB/415 for those who know
ordered 04/30/2008
delivered 06/17/2008