I think this guy said it best....
The answer is, of course, an emphatic Hell No! But it might be too late. I'll get the iPhone because it is a great device and I want one, but I have a few points that I will hold my ground on:
* I won't wait in one of those damn lines at the Apple store to get it
* I won't pull it out at every possible opportunity to show it off
* I won't talk about it incessantly and argue its merits at dinner with people I don't know that well
* I won't buy over-priced Apple products just because they are made by Apple
* I won't wait with baited breath for Steve Jobs to tell me about the next great Apple innovation
* I won't read the MacRumors blog to find out about what is coming
* And most importantly, I won't become an iNerd
Yeah, I'm gonna stand my ground.
Posted by: Connor Fee
Check out my YouTube Channel for DIY's and other fun stuff HERE
Check out my BMWBLOG!
Originally Posted by Fast Bob
now, go burn your Man Card, and buy yourself a Camry....