View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to dannyc9997
Mein Auto: 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebee View Post
Hi Danny,
I'm confused. Are you referring to the fact that the prices quoted here are vastly out of whack with those posted in this thread? Or are you referring to the fact the diagrams quote a part number that everyone here says not to buy? Or are you referring to the fact that the dealership, even after a half dozen phone calls, doesn't pick up the phone? Or the fact that we know more about wiper blades, here on Bimmerfest, than the parts guys at the two dealerships that did answer the phone?

I'm confused.

What is your input (i.e., added value) on the wiper blade inserts?

Donna
Im talking about the fact that such a simple part to your car (wiper blades) has been so difficult for you to attain. I understand that you havent been able to get in touch with one dealer, but did get in touch with another. When you spoke with the parts man at the other dealer, did you specifically ask for just the rubber inserts? They cannot possibly, in any market charge 33$ a side for a peice of rubber. Forget the part number, they know how to look up part numbers, have you described in detail the exact part you want? If they actually told you that im really in shock. I will go buy some tomorow and send them to you

Last edited by dannyc9997; 12-01-2008 at 05:36 PM.