View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Seek to understand,^Value

Mein Auto: 02 BMW 525i M54 auto 130K
The stiffening slats appear to be asymetric for some strange reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSilver7 View Post
just take those nice needle nose pliers I see in your pic and squeeze the metal clip together. This will allow you the securing clip end to be pulled out from the little (bent) arms on the wiper blade arm.
Merry Christmas Bluebee.
When I look at the photographs I took, in the rain, while replacing the wipers, here in less-than-sunny wintry northern California, I don't really see any difference between the old wiper tabs and the new wiper tabs.

It's not a big deal, to destroy the tabs, but, they look the same.

I did notice one tab on each side had a semi-circular end, but, I noticed that too late because I accidentally mixed up the four tabs, putting two square ends on one wiper and putting two semi-circular ends on the other wiper. I don't know if it matters (so you?).

Merry Christmas to you, and all!

It has been a great year!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wiper_b.jpg
Views:	9565
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	170267  
Your job, in return, is to read the suggested threads, where the best people will always add value to those threads, either by pictures or by descriptions, so the next person with the same problem stands on your shoulders.
See also: E39 Bestlinks & How to easily find what you need