View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 03:12 PM
L4P

Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E60 M5 & Stage 3 Audi S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedE46 View Post
I was on the highway making a rather straight LEFT hand turn and the backend kicked out to the LEFT... completely the opposite of what would be expected. I guess I caught a bad puddle. The back end of the car hit the curb on the left still while making a LEFT turn( so againts physics) then it swung right and i went into the guardrail, the ones made of wire. Instead of goin down a 45degree slope into a swamp w/a buttload of trees that would have killed me the wires caught my wheels and jerked me back up onto the break down lane. at the very last minute the car did clip a tree causing major damage to the engine bay, pushed the front strut tower back 2 inches. Im lucky to be alive, the wires and the car saved my life. I wasnt speeding or doing anything stupid,, which is why I complain. The car was just TAKEN from me.
I was going on a one way street at 1am pitch black outside and a newer SUV explorer pulled out in front of me from behind bushes n **** near a house with no lights on I swerved out of the way as fast as I could and hit a oak tree and held my friends jaw together with the bone stickin out, his fault for not wearing a seatbelt and I didn't get sued or anything because it was his fault for being hurt in the accident. I got out of it with a bruise and a seatbelt burn. And of course a completly totaled BMW 7-series. Cops says "your lucky you were driving that car if you were in another car such as a honda you'd be dead".
I know how you feel. Plus I didn't have full coverage at the time so I spent cash wasn't making payments thank god but lost it all.
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car SOLD
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/straight piped SOLD
BMW 2006 M3 - stock - SOLD