View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 10:12 AM
King of Rear Clunks

Mein Auto: 01 325iT, 88 M6
Quote:
Originally posted by KU Ned
I will not post spoilers in any of my headers in the future. Unfortunately there are new Bimmerfest members everyday that may not read this post.

Again I will cooperate but this is the information age and you could save yourself some aggravation by not logging on to race related (or general) web-sites before you watch a taped race. To my surprise, when I logged on to my local Road Runner site Sunday morning immediately after the race there was a headline and picture of Montoya winning. Even if I hadn,t logged on to a site dedicated to racing it would have been spoiled for me. So I will cooperate but it is unrealistic to think that with all the information available on the internet that you will not find out results before you watch at your convenience.
I guess you're still failing to see the point of my original post despite everyone else re-explaining it. I can't speak for everybody but I do NOT go around on websites looking to spoil race results for myself before I watch a race. But the nature of how many people read Bimmerfest is such that ALL recent threads show in one long list, and that includes threads one doesn't even necessarily WANT to look at (OT junk, race results, etc.). I think this request is a little easier to understand once you understand the mechanics behind why this has been requested.