View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 12:39 PM
Jayhawk

Mein Auto: 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz
Perhaps you are also new to the 'Net. It has been customary for many years in mailing lists, newsgroups, etc. to always preface subjects with '*spoilers*' for this reason. Don't go imposing your thoughts on how things work into an environment that's existed the way it has for decades.
Now you are getting ridiculous. I have taken part in discussion groups regarding sports and other events for years. We use the discussion groups to discuss events (games, races, etc) before, during and after the event. I am not trying to impose my thoughts or actions on anyone. You are trying to tell the members of this board how and when to post. I have agreed to not post spoilers what the hell do you want from me?? My point from the beginning is that you can not control what others might or might not do so why put yourself in a position of ruining your enjoyment of the event? You continue to tell me how I should post and what I know or don't know but you have yet to answer any of my questions about why you put yourself in the position of finding out something you don't want to know.

Again, maybe you have not seen the new Bangled 5-series so no one should talk about it on this board until you are ready.

By the way Montoya won and it was a great race. Isn't that what this section of Bimmerfest is supposed to be about??