View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Rest in peace, Coach

Mein Auto: '06 MZ4C, '09 WRX Wagon
Quote:
Originally posted by KU Ned
The majority of the board members I am sure have no opinion on this subject.

I agreed to cooperate. I find it amazing that many that have posted in this thread do not see the other side of their argument. Instead the argument is "I want to watch a race whenever I want and I want to be able to go to this site and set my preferences however I like and everyone else should post in a way I want."

By the way good coaching choice at UCLA, Lavin was a joke. I guess we both get to see how our new coaches will do. I hope Bill Self has as much recruiting success in California as our previous coach (Pierce, Vaughn, Haase, Pollard, Padget, Wilkes, etc)! Go Jayhawks!!!
All we need is cooperation from both sides...And I guess if you do post SPOILER first and no spoiler informatio in the title we're all in agreement. Personally I wake up to watch it live, but I see both side of the argument.

Yeah, KU has been bleeding the talent dry from So. Cal for years, but from the look of things, Howland is reversing the trend...There's already two highly regarded recruits that reversed their decision because Howland is here so we'll see.

Glad to see we can all come to some sort of agreement...Will be glad to take the B-ball discussion into OT if you wish.
"Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.