View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 03:02 PM
bmw addiction

Mein Auto: X5d
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdm56 View Post
Of course I have power seats and I have the upgraded 20-way seats. My front passenger seat is jammed and won't move forward or backward and is stuck all the way back. With a baby on the way, i need that seat to move a little forward so the baby seat will fit. The motor is working and I looked at it and found that there are two rails; a left and right. The left is sliding fine but the right will not budge. I tried prying it, lubricating it, etc. but to no avail. I don't want to spend extra money on getting this fixed with a baby on the way. Any ideas what it is and how I can fix it myself?
by reading all your posts about the problems your having i bet your going to be dumping alot of money into your 02 7.

2012 X5d | White on Black | Fully Loaded | Sport Package
Black Trim Painted White

-2009 E320 Diesel | White on Black | H&R Springs | Kleemann KD-Box | 20" Monarch Hamburg Rims
Black Roof | E63 Rear Lip | Hood Emblem Delete | Foglight Chrome Trim Delete Gone

-2003 760LI Titanium Gray Metallic | Every option | H&R Springs upfront , via computer in rear
OEM Style 128 21" wheels | 40% tint | AIB Angel Eye's w/ matching foglights Gone

Last edited by sunny_j; 02-07-2009 at 04:02 PM.