View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 02:07 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 95 M3 Avus/Black
FS: E30 M3 Brembo Big Brake Kit

Brembo Brake Kit - 1 piece rotors - 4 piston calipers- E30/E36/E46/Z3 Will Fit All E30 M3's and will also fit E36 BMW's with the correct caliper Brackets from BREMBO. Up for sale is a complete replacement kit for the front brake system. It includes Brembo oversized 4 piston aluminum calipers with sequentially sized pistons, larger diameter racing discs, floating rotors and hat assemblies with billet aluminum hats and McLaren anti-rattle clips, hi-performance brake pads, stainless steel braided lines and Brembo mounting brackets and hardware. This is the one-piece kit, meaning there are 1-piece cross-drilled rotors. It is the only kit that will fit on the above cars. This kit is like new, they were installed only two months ago and have less than 100 miles on them. The look is absolutely fantastic, and the performance is unparalleled...so why am I selling it? I have sold my car and have no need for this kit. It requires about 3 hours of labor to install them. I will also include the H&R wheel spacers (a $95 value). Therefore, you get: BREMBO Brake Upgrade Kit ($1,695 value) H&R 15mm wheel spacers ($95 value) For only $1,200 ($630 savings). Remember, they're like new and Brembo will not allow returns on installed items, so my loss is your gain! Here are some more specs: BMW Model Kit. 3 series (e30 e36 e46 Z3) 1988-2002 320 mm My calipers are painted SILVER. My price does not include shipping and packaging. Email me for pics or call if any questions.
Richy (805) 404-6166
Email RichyRichM3BMW@aol.com
Advertisement