View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 PM

Mein Auto: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin860 View Post
I have the same exact problem Yurekk is having. I installed Eagle Eye LED tails on my 2003 325 xi in January, and have yet to find the time to resolve this problem. I posted about a month or so ago but no one could figure it out. I ordered my tails from Turner Motorsports. I called them and they had no idea why this was happening and were going to try to contact manufacturer. My indy mechanic says that different year and model e46's have different lighting control boards in the ECU which handle the LED resistors differently. What kind of e46 did you install these LED tails on? That would be great if we could get to the bottom of this.
It is a 2003 4D 325i. I did not know that they installed different lighting control boards depending on year and model. But it is a good point. May be those resistors are not the right kind for the car or something. We need to figure this out, it really bothers me. I am taking my car to dealership tomorrow for routine maintenance and will pick the brain of some smart electronic technician over there