View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 328i Coupe manual
Unhappy

Well, long story short, I did not get the software.

I went to the dyno shop as I was told, today morning at 9 AM. It took me 2 hrs to get there from my place, and I was anxiously waiting for Powerchip guys to show up.
They did not show up, and at 9:30, I called the office, and I was told Jeremy, who was going to tune the car, was out sick for that day, and asked if I could reschedule for next appointment.

I was very disappointed, by the fact that I had to call to find out that they would not show up, already 30 minutes past the scheduled time.

I got up 5:30 in the morning to get there on time, expecting everything will go smoothly. Well, it didn't.

Very disappointed and a bit disturbed, I asked for full refund, since I already paid for the service.

As much as I love the powerchip people, from time to time, they can be a bit non-professional when it comes to time promised compared to time actually taken and met.

This is my third time stopping by Huntington Beach/Costa Mesa area within last 2 months. I was told that I'd be taken care of right away, and it shouldn't take more than 1 hrs to do the job, but I had to go back after long 1-2 hr drive there only to find out they either didn't have the equipment ready or that they thought it'd work but it didn't.

They are super friendly and knowledgeable, and if everything goes well, I strongly recommend their service to others. However, from my past few experiences, I am starting to lose my faith in them little by little. I hope they will do better next time, and you guys can hopefully get the services you want with great satisfaction.

I am sorry guys that I didn't bring any results back. I am very tired from the early wake-up, long drive (more than 3 hrs this morning total), and the big disappointment I got.

Hopefully Dinan can get something quickly so I don't have to drive down to Costa Mesa when things are ready. It's just too much of a drive for me to do it often.

once agian, my apologies to you all for making you wait for the results, and for not bringing any results back.
Navigation
iPod/USB
Park Distance
Logic 7
CDV Mod
ZHP Shifter
Short Throw Shifter
M3 Sway bars