Z4 Instrument Cluster System Test
Speed: km/hr X 0.6214 = miles/hr
1. Enter Vehicle.
2. Start Car. (You can enter test mode and test all while the car is running and moving)
3. Enter test mode (hold down the S/R button until _tESt_0._ is displayed)
4. Press the S/R button quickly until _tESt_19._ is displayed.
......After a second, _tESt_19.0 will be displayed with alternating/flashing L_oFF and L_oN.
......When L_oFF is displayed, press both the S/R and the button beside it at the same time.
......You will be returned to _tESt_0._
5. Press the S/R button quickly until _tESt_7._ is displayed.
......After a second, _tESt_7.0 will be displayed.
......Press S/R button quickly until _tESt_7.3 is displayed.
7. Note speeds. (Remember the _tESt_7.3 speed is in km/h so you'll need to do some math afterwards)
8. Stop Driving.
9. Turn car off.
10. Exit vehicle.
Last edited by Ron Stygar; 08-28-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Reason: (You can enter test mode and test all while the car is running and moving)