View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:48 AM

Mein Auto: '06 BMW X3
I am using both the official BMW iPod and BMW Aux Cables to interface with my radio. I have copied and pasted the part numbers form BMW's parts website.

iPodŽ Interface Adapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Integrates the Apple iPod into the BMW audio system and allows you to control and listen to your iPod music collection by using the vehicle's radio and steering wheel controls. Adapter also charges the iPod's internal battery when the vehicle is running. (PN: 65 11 0 035 961) (Price:$185.00)

Auxiliary Audio Input

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you can connect virtually any audio device to your factory radio. Use an MP3 Player, portable CD, cassette player and more by plugging the headphone output of your device directly into your BMW's audio system. The audio connection is mounted securely in the glovebox of your X3 and has a 3.5mm stereo connector. Audio from the auxiliary input is selected using the "mode" button on your radio. (PN: 82 11 0 149 390) (Price:$39.95)