View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up Got the BMWNA Rebate !

Just got the $500 rebate from BMWNA for being a member of BMW CCA. Joined 3 years ago and ordered a new Crimson Red 335i Sedan in January. We picked up the car on March 21 , and in less than a month the check arrived. I would encourage all 'Festers to join if only for the rebate on your next new BMW or CPO . Getting that was just and added bonus tol an already great price and lease rate from BMW of San Diego. Not to mention all the great SD Chapter events , and of course the Roundel Monthly Magazine . We love our new 335i, so powerful, we thought the 330i was fun, this is a slot car on Wheels. The Crimson Red is an awesome color with the Black Leather. We have just over 1000 miles in a month of driving. Can't wait till our first long trip up to the Wine Country, and a little shorter trip over the mountains to the Palm Springs area. It will be a fun three years of motoring in SoCal.
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.
Ads by Google