1. I have almost been killed in this car several times this year - people simply do not see me or they just don't care.
2. I do not feel safe in this car.
3. I could haul more stuff - grocery and Home Depot trips are a logistical nightmare.
4. Female safety - I don't have an alternate car to take anywhere and often
5. I feel very uncomfy driving a convertible.
6. Power - this car has no zip.
Item 2 and Item 5 by themselves would be enough for me to move on, especially if you now feel like you've "been there and done that" with respect to the convertible experience.