View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Turn Burglar

Mein Auto: Red Assless Chaps
My car isn't technically "stock" on the exterior, however all of my exterior mods are OE BMW parts. I have an E46 M3 ZCP lip spoiler on the trunk and Euro M3 GT splitters on the front bumper, and all OE BMW Euro M3 clear lighting (tails/side markers, corner lights, along with projector headlights with 6000k low beams and city lights), and finally the European E36 M3 front bumper trim complete with a Euro "zoll" license plate.
My suspension is Eibach ProKit springs and Koni adjustable sport shocks.
I have a Dinan cold air intake, S52 exhaust manifolds, and a Borla catback exhaust. A 96-99 M3 OBD2 midpipe will wrap up my exhaust soon.
I also have a custom short shifter that I made of a Z3 M Coupe gear selector rod, UUC bushings, and a 2009 M3 perforated square shift knob.
Sachs HD OE replacement clutch (2000 miles ago)
Becker h/k TrafficPro single disc head unit from a BMW Z8, and all 10 speakers replaced by Bavarian Soundwerks
Theres more but I can't think of everything at the moment. All mods done by ME.

On the to-do list are: OBD2 midpipe, 15mm and 10mm wheel spacers, Euro M3 floating brake rotors w/ Hawk street pads, replaced rear Koni's (just replaced the fronts about 1500 miles ago), and of course it's an E36 so every single piece of rubber in the suspension will eventually need to be replaced also, so I'll probably go with urethane there.