View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:24 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 5 series 08 and x3 05
It seems that keeping your car in swirls free condition is quit expensive using the quick detail spray all the time. I personality using Meguiars for all surface areas of my cars. Go to www.meguiars.com for all the details to keep your car a show shine, swirls free,and scratches free everyday without spending too much time and money. I would say 90% of my car care products are from meguiars.
Products that I have in my garage:
Meguiars clay bars (making surface smooth like glass by removing dirt safety without scratching the paint), deep car polish (restoring paint color), nxt generation wax 2.0 (creating long lasting protection and a deep color reflection/ minor glaze), scratches x, swirls x ( are both very good in eliminating scratches and swirls).
Products on that I haven't try but on my wish list:
Ultimate compound, and the new da from meguiars (expensive DA , costing nearly 4x the price of a regular polisher).
So far I'm very satisfied with meguiars. I had tried many others products in the past couple years but nothing came close to meguiars. Make sure to follow the directions before use / go to the meguiars webesite for nice and clear visual directions.
Wish all of you have fun in your garages
J