View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35D
2010 535/I pod touch

Taking delivery Nov 2 with PCD. I am assuming that the appropriate cable comes with the car for the IPOD. (was reading some earlier threads, and you only have to supply the cable if you are doing an ED , if I read it correctly).

Also....for those who already have this vehicle...or may know......is there a max. size on music the I Drive will show? I have about 15g of music on IPOD Touch...and read somewhere here that there is a limit of 4 or 8g's?

Was also pondering if it would be simpler to just download the music to a flash drive, then upload it to the car? Again, what limitations are there on size?

Thanks for the help......

2011 X5 35D, Premium, Cold Weather, Nav, Tech, Premium Sound, Sat, Rear Climate Package, Roof Rails, Space Saver Spare, Multi-contour Seats, Space Grey/Black

Totaled: 2010 X5 35D, Premium, Cold Weather, Nav, Tech Package, Premium Sound,Sat, Rear Climate Package, Roof Rails, Space Saver Spare, Space Grey/Black

Retired: 2007 530i Premium, Cold Weather, Step, Black Sapphire/black dakota