View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 06:53 PM

Mein Auto: bmw g650 xcountry
xcountry

hi Christine!

Motorrad requested i took the bike back to the dealership for another attempt at repair before "escalating" my case, as they put it. i'm starting to think i'm being taken for a ride, although the image is not very appropriate since riding my bike is becoming more and more of a problem. it refused to fire up two mornings in a row, i had to call Road Assistance to take it to the dealershop October 3rd. I'm waiting now, hoping they will repair a problem that haven't fixed during their first two attempts. I am getting very upset. I feel they're just stalling for time in order not to refund a bike under warranty. keep me informed on your problem.
They also put the blame on gas. Motorrad said the shop was going to analyse the gas in my tank. They are trying to put the blame on another party but i think that if you mean to sell a vehicle that will have to run on e10 (gas with up to 10% ethanol) you adapt it to its market environment, don't you think?
I am not considering another purchase until i get a refund. but i am still hoping they'll fix it though. I really like the bike.
Serge.

Last edited by xcountry; 10-04-2009 at 07:00 PM.