View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:27 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 545i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagu View Post
Wow, how sad.

It baffles me how dealers act stupid when they are asked to fix a problem that they have never fixed. Don't they get paid for their diagnoses time if the car is under warranty?
Thats just it, BMW is covering the issue since it is a pre existing condition, but they said they cannot go more in-depth without a code being thrown. This is the reason why I started this thread to see if someone else had these issues and imagine that THEY DO! so I printed all of this off and gave it to my SA so now I am playing the waiting game, they had to contact their rep to see what to do...it sucks! I really wish
PHP Code:
BMW NA 
would have been more of a help too, the customer service, and customer appeasement has really went down the drain these past few years...Sucks to buy a car for so much money and get poor service in return.

2006 750i Black Sapphire, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Comfort Access, Comfort Seating, Cooled seats, Heated Rear Seats, MTEC Angel Eyes.
2005 545i Titanium Grey, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, K40 Caliber Built in Radar System