View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X3 2007 3.0si AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPXYZ View Post
1. When I ride with them, they can feel the problems enough to bring it into the shop and look at it for a couple of days. When they ride by themselves they can't feel it any longer.

2. From their POV, this is how ALL new X3's they have in their lot drive...in that case...OMG. Note: This actually couldn't be true because even my car does these things intermittently. If it was designed this way then it would do these things all the time.

3. It isn't just the transmission which is nuts, it is also the bouncing suspension and now a brand new problem that is so dangerous, it could have led to a serious accident except for sheer luck. We'll see what happens on that score.
1. Happened to me too, I am with you.

2. If they said it was designed to be like that, they were lying. Some has the symptoms, some not, yours are like mine: many symptoms are intermittent, some days are better... I have already answer this in another post. The way they told me is that my remaining symptoms are "common". (I can't argue with this!)

3. When the transmission in my X3 is "acting up", I hate the suspension too. When the transmission is fine, I don't hate the suspension. I think this is the phenomenon.

4. PPXYZ, can you answer MORE to this question? - "PPXYZ please tell us what another mechanic, lawyer, BMWNA representative, etc has said with respect to this situation." Did you find the lawyer yet?