View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2005 BMW X3 3.0i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPXYZ View Post
1. When I ride with them, they can feel the problems enough to bring it into the shop and look at it for a couple of days. When they ride by themselves they can't feel it any longer.

2. From their POV, this is how ALL new X3's they have in their lot drive...in that case...OMG. Note: This actually couldn't be true because even my car does these things intermittently. If it was designed this way then it would do these things all the time.

3. It isn't just the transmission which is nuts, it is also the bouncing suspension and now a brand new problem that is so dangerous, it could have led to a serious accident except for sheer luck. We'll see what happens on that score.
And this is the N-th time you have repeated the same thing, to us and I am sure to the SA. Obviously you are not getting anywhere with your dealer, what we are asking and advising you is to do something about it. Get your car inspected and a report written by an independent mechanic, hire a lemon law attorney. Just saying that "my X3 is rubbish" won't make it run properly or make other X3s ride bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3ml View Post
4. PPXYZ, can you answer MORE to this question? - "PPXYZ please tell us what another mechanic, lawyer, BMWNA representative, etc has said with respect to this situation." Did you find the lawyer yet?
+1. You are in USA and are protected by Lemon Law unlike us up in North where BMW does not participate in that program. In all honesty, I feel sorry for you but at the same time crying alone hasn't fixed any issue for anyone.

(OO \ (|||) (|||) / OO)