View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW X3 2009 AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
PPX, perhaps we can help you better if we knew your location and what dealer is giving you grief. At the least we would know who to avoid taking our cars to for service.
I actually don't have a problem with the dealer because, as far as I know (FWIW) they are doing what they can given what they know. At any rate there is a new s/w update coming so someone, somewhere knows there is still a problem.

I understand (FWIW) the parameters of a Lemon Law claim, the timeframe, the requirements, etc. It is pretty much what I expected although somewhat more generous to the consumer than I thought. I suspect that no one wants problem cars on the streets.

The latest dangerous hiccup might be bad documentation or another ongoing problem. I'll see, these things take a long time to figure out and resolve.

I also now know that the problems I feel ARE NOT the difference between a 3 and a 5 and, now that I've found the Edmunds review regarding the busted suspension, I think I understand the problem with the rocky ride.

If someone gets tired of blaming the AT, I suggest substituting the AWD just for kicks.

That is some progress!