View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 545i Sport
Don't know if any one has any other suggestions, but so far dealing with BMW NA has proven to have failed me. Ive been in contact with a representative who has been trying to help me all the way up until last wednesday(10/28/09). She told me that the "area manager" is saying no to looking into this case, that if I want my transmission fixed I should have my local dealer replace the part that everyone is saying is the issue, and "if" it fixes the surging issue, BMW NA may consider paying a percentage of the repair. I don't think that this is right since this surging problem has been happening since about 42k miles... She told me she would try and see if she could go above the area manager and see what could be done, but I haven't heard back from her, and I have called her back thursday, friday, and today, left messages each time, and still no call back... Any suggestions on what to do?

2006 750i Black Sapphire, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Comfort Access, Comfort Seating, Cooled seats, Heated Rear Seats, MTEC Angel Eyes.
2005 545i Titanium Grey, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, K40 Caliber Built in Radar System