View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:49 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 545i Sport
I got lucky with mine, when I bought my 545 it was still under factory warranty, and I felt it then so it has been an on going issue, and they have to look further into it. I guess the best advice right now would be to take it to the dealer and tell them what it is doing, see if you can get them to ride with you to see if it does it while they are in the car, and then the next step would be if they are not willing to help you, or they wont continue with diag time with out you paying for it, call BMW NA, and talk to ext 7792 her name is Mandy, she is one of the best reps I have ever talked to through there, and being polite to the reps is the best thing to do, but first go to the dealer, just calling bmw without taking it to the dealer may cause some issues...

2006 750i Black Sapphire, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Comfort Access, Comfort Seating, Cooled seats, Heated Rear Seats, MTEC Angel Eyes.
2005 545i Titanium Grey, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, K40 Caliber Built in Radar System