View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 545i Sport
Ok HUGE issue now, so BMW calls tonight at 7pm, She talked to me for about 30mins on how the "area manager" said that they are declining any further action with this issue and if I would like it repaired I would have to have it diagnosed myself, and if this process leads to a mechanical problem, BMW will consider paying a portion of the costs. She then suggested to me(without the knowledge of BMW) that I try and find a lawyer to go into further action, because I am not the first to have this issue, and I know for a fact that there are many of you out there who are having this issue too. If your an e60 owner and are experiencing this issue pm me or post a reply to this post, a good family friend of mine is a lawyer and he would like to see how many people there are that have this issue, and is willing to take on this case, his father has a 04 530i that is having this issue as well, and would like to see something done about it. So please try and get this message out to all e60 owners to see if they have this issue, we all know that the 3 series were having tranny issues, and the x3's, the e60's may have it too.. PLEASE HELP!! Thank you

2006 750i Black Sapphire, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Comfort Access, Comfort Seating, Cooled seats, Heated Rear Seats, MTEC Angel Eyes.
2005 545i Titanium Grey, Sport Package, PDC, Navigation, Active Steering, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, K40 Caliber Built in Radar System