Now some interesting observations:
1. The new bulbs are appx 20% dimmer than OEM, due to the shading of the bulb no doubt (total BS they put out 65watts like manf states on box).
2. The hue difference is dramatic, and modern (wife's opinion, and I agree)
3. They actually seem to burn further into the dark than the yellows--perception possibly.
4. When bounced off my "TAN" garage door at three & seven feet, easily see the difference in color (remember, tan door making the oems look white).
5. They appear bluer on the garage than they actually are.
6. No code issues, YET.
7. Very pleased with these, and have the OEM's if I get bored or they burn-out.
8. Took me fifteen minutes total (not including photos).
9. NO alterations to photo color at all, just resizing to help for comparison.
10. Off-center, they take on a very slight blue hue, nothing dramatic, in my opinion.
400bhp! Milano/Saddle / Lux seating / camera / prem sound / sports pkg / convenience pkg / rear entertainment / heads-up display / iphone integration / 9.14 ED
Dropped in Munich on 9/18, Redelivered in Brunswick, GA on 10/12 by ELEKTRA. Delivered to my home on 11/2.
Last edited by BMR2009; 11-28-2009 at 06:23 PM.