View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:49 PM

Mein Auto: 1992 BMW 525i
Well I took the car to a local Ford dealer that had a sale on alignments ($30 for front end alignment)...One thing I did was forget that I had adjusted my steering box screw all the way out, their report came back saying that my steering box was loose, i wish i had adjusted it back and then had them check it...Anyway....The car is about 95% better, the wheel returns almost all the way....Would all new parts make for stiffness in the steering and affect the return of the wheel? Another possibility is that The box is still a little tight from me adjusting it back....I guess I could adjust it out a little more but I don't want it to be too loose...right now there is a little "play" when going straight....but I think I have some issues in the rear that need addressed too (dogbones are SHOT)....
long story short....the Alignment Helped
BTW: the 944 Turbo belongs to my Brother.....He actually just got an e34 for a daily driver...I have already been giving him advice based on what i have learned from this site and my own personal e34 adventures.....
Thanks for all of the help!!!!