View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 02 bmw 745i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tes3856 View Post
Did you get the Logic 7 repaired? I sent mine to TN and for 450 they guaranteed lifetime. I put it in and only the driver's side passenger door works. It's in the shop now trying to figure out what else could be wrong.
What's TN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM2U View Post
Hi, im a new guy here (just few weeks) love my 745li but i am so pissed off with this annoying buzzing sound comming out of my driver side that i posted it for sale. basicly the car came with a jl audio system that had a 300wt amp hooked up to the speakers. iono why the hell the previous owner would do that but he did. so after taking to 4 different shops and getting 4 different opinions i decided to get rid of the amp and leave the stock L7. after doing so its been about 4 days and the buzzin sound is back. not as loud but i can hear it. and on top of that the driver side ALL the speakers are soundless. I have installed countless systems on bunch of Japanese and American cars but never dealt with such BS. so do you guys thing its the L7 (in my opinion it is) and if so what the hell can i do or send to fix it. I dnt want to spend 400 bucks on a 2.95 dollar part. any suggestions would be great before i go crazy inofe to burn the car. thnks.
If it's buzzins on the front speakers its not ur amp thats causing the trouble but the ASK unit(single cd player in the dash)