View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 06:14 PM

Mein Auto: acura TL type-S
Smile Looking at 2005 645ci and have questions

Hello everyone,

I am new here :-)

I went to the BMW dealer on saturday determined to order a 335i coupe and ran into a 2005 645Ci (CPO). I really was stunned by the car and am now thinking about buying it this week. I desperately need some advice as I have not researched this model thoroughly. So I am not sure if I am missing anything.
Some facts:

The car is priced at $37000, has 22000 miles on it (two owners). The Carfax report that the dealer showed me shows no problems, the CPO checklist shows no issues whatsoever.

The car is black with chateau red interior, Nav, HUD, active steering, sports package and some other goodies (I can't remember).

My main concern is that I live in Minneapolis so there is some snow here (not as much as in the norttheast though), so RWD car was something I had never considered before. But I am thinking about getting some good snow tires (any recommendation?) On the bright side, it is pretty flat here so no hills to climb. Does this make sense?

How does the deal sound to you? The price seems very attractive to me but this also makes me concerned about whether there is some hidden problem with the car. I never bought a CPO before so I am not sure how reliable it is. Although I do have an X3 and have been very happy with BMW service in general (but go to an other dealer for service).

Thanks for any help! Really appreciated.