View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:41 PM

Mein Auto: A Vehicle
akmangus, would you mind telling me more about the AAA method you used? I check the AAA site and couldn't find anything relating to that.

I ordered my x5d last month, and it's set to arrive next month.

I have a few questions about pricing too. For some reason, it seems that my x5d is about the most expensive one I've read of in this forum, coming to $76K. I did select almost all the options (I usually get vehicles fully loaded) with the exception of ones I didn't think I needed, like the ventilated seats and such.

In the end I negotiated to 4.25% off of MSRP, which came out to $8,630 off of MSRP ($4,130 + $4,500 eco cred). I'll also hopefully be getting the $1,800 tax credit.

Is this a good deal? Am I overloading an x5d? You guys think I should re-open negotiations again?

thanks in advance for any advice or info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmangus View Post
All I can say is AAA. Used their auto service for fist time. Picked up factory ordered 2010 X5 35d today.

2010 BMW X5 35d in black sapphire metallic with black perforated Nevada leather interior. Active ventilated seat package, premium package, premium sound package, technology package, comfort access system, dark burl walnut wood trim, heated front seats, and ipod and usb adapter.

The MSRP as built on this vehicle is $64,075. Including the $4500 eco credit, my AAA pricing was $55,940. Basically 750 over factory invoice when you back out the incentive.