View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 3 BMW's a Benz & a Truck
Before I bought my E65 I had a 97 740iL and to say the least it was absolutely amazing. Service records would be a nice thing to review to see what has been done to the car and what you may need to anticipate in the future should you buy it. The thing is being that it has 170k on it you can assume that wear and failure items have already been dealt with such as the cooling system, possibly cats, suspension issues etc. since most of them tend to come up prior to that point. Definitely find a reputable independent mechanic who knows what he is doing. Granted they have their problems like any other car but these are amazing cars to drive.
-Fully Rebuilt M52-Ported & Polished Head-3 Angle Valve Job-S52 Cams-540 MAF-24lb Injectors-BBTB-Longtube Headers-TRM Tune-ZF 5 Speed Swap-M50 Manifold-AFE Stage II 3.5" CAI-Remus Exhaust-Rokkor Coilovers-Polyurethane Bushings-ZHP Shift Knob-Sport Seats-M-Technic Body-EBC Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors-EBC Red Stuff Pads-Euro Foglights-DJ Auto-Clear Lights-M Tech Side Moldings-VDO Gauge Pod-BBS RCJ-M-Tech 1 Wheel-BSW D210