View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 760Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan... View Post
Ok here's the deal.
1. Yes he's using my mom's money. Money is tight. I sold my M5 to help pay bills. I see this as me selling my baby to pay for his weed. That pisses me off.
2. The cops would come. I live in a town of under 4k people and they're bored. I'm in the Criminal Justice program and they all know me and my family.
3. I'm not going to smoke it. I don't really give a **** if he does it, but the fact that he uses my mom's money to do it is what pisses me off.
4. He is a waste of life. He can turn it around, but unless he gets some sense beaten into him the process will take years. He should be failing school but he cheats off other kids, potheads, then is wonders why he's barely getting D's. My mom has treated him like a little baby ever since my dad passed, and now I feel like I've gotta step in and take over, which is complete BS IMHO...
I think you put the answer right in-front of yourself; money is tight and he doesn't care. You are sacraficing nearly everything you have to help feed his addiction and keep a roof over your head. You even say its a waste of a life!

Call the police and have them scare him. Easy way out is they cofiscate it and call it a day. Something a little tougher is have him sent to a state Teen Court program where he'll get community service. The worst it could go is a Jail sentence of a month. Wether he's in Jail or he gets community service, you are going to be helping him. If you let him continue smoking and thinking being the biggest pothead in the school is the best thing, he'll just keep on digging himself a deeper hole.

By the way, don't lay a finger on him, beating him up isn't going to do anything. It'll just make him hate you more.