View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 07:12 AM
'' Blue Pill Tester ''

Mein Auto: 05 BMW 745Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHouston04745LI View Post
the problem for me has been really odd to it seems to come and I took it to Ammco and they said it seems like it is try to kick down or something those clowns want me to bring it back to them.... not going to happen. 74000 miles and doing ok I just switch to M mode and shift it my self 45 in 4th gear is smooth and 55 in 6th gear I just say **** 5th gear all together
You're hoping it doesn't spread out, but what if it does ? If you love your car enough, it care of it or get rid of it before it's getting worse.
You sure get around the problem but the problem won't get around you.
It's your only call.
A few months ago, I bought an 04 745Li with 82K miles on it for $24K + everything else. It came BMW Free Service maintenance and the PowerTrain warranty, all up to 100K miles. ( The car was BEAUTIFUL, you won't find a better one. )
I did feel there's a problem on 4th or 5th. So they took it in and did whatever and said this and that.
To make a long story short, They ended up taking the car back after 5 weeks I got it he road... I JUST GOT LUCKY THERE, I'll tell ya
If they didn't take it back, I would have ended up with all that problem that I wouldn't want to know what to do with it.
But good luck with your car, Bud.