View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 750LI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcool View Post
Thanks for sharing ZedJes. I too found the 750LI very smooth on my test drive days before I took delivery on my 750i . The very next day after I took delivery, the dealer calls to see how is the car. I respond it runs really rough but he assures it probably just needs alignment. No biggie...so I thought. As you know thru this post, it has become one big nightmare especially when anyone tries to tell me this is normal after 81 straight days in the shop!?!?!?!?!

I will be meeting the regional tech this week sometime. BTW my lawyer is on the sideline awaiting BMW's resolve to this horror show before proceeding.
Thanks for you reply.

May be you have this covered already but may I suggest that you take your notes of dates times and comments made by dealership. Overwhelm him with documented evidence that his key people have concluded that there is a problem.

Also, I read in a UK newspaper sometime ago about the gentlemen who had been given the run around by his dealership over numerous issues with his Range Rover Sport. After several months of this he eventually parked his RRS outside the dealership and covered it with details describing the issue with the car and how he had been treated by the dealership. Few days later they gave him another car.

see link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/motoring/...st-faults.html

Good Luck and let us know!!

Last edited by ZedJes; 01-26-2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: link added