View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:44 AM
greg1

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaseaban View Post
Greg1,

As you can see from this post and others out there, there are a lot of HAPPY F01/02 owners including myself. However, bcool and very few others issue(s) may be isolated. I don't expect BMW to be flawless in their car manufacturing BUT i expect them to man up and own up whenever there appears to be a manufacturer defect/problem. We know what has happen to TOYOTA after months of denial and shorty fixes, now TOYOTA is loosing millions of dollars in sales on recalling cars. Also, TOYOTA is loosing it's reputation when it comes to car reliability and dependant not to mention customers.

The service department that bcool is dealing with and BMW Canada are doing a disservice to BMW as a whole, because here in the U.S.A, BMW NA is very sensitive to their customer satisfaction and so are the dealerships and service departments that handle BMWs. Plus Americans are quick to file a law suit and WIN most of the time so i doubt had this issue being in the States, bcool will be going thru all these nonsense...but you never know.

Furthermore, i doubt if BMW Canada and BMW headquarters in Germany is aware of the seriouness of this issue. NO ONE SHOULD BE PAYING FOR A CAR THAT SITS IN THE SHOP FOR MONTHS DUE TO NO FAULT OF THEIRS. However, should this case go to court, i know for sure BMW Canada and BMW Headquarters will definitely step in because it's a poor reflection on them.

My hope is that bcool gets a replacement car and also get's compensated for all the crap they put him thru and even reimburse him half of the payment he has being making for all the months the car has not being in his possession.

I'm on my 2nd F02 and i have ZERO complaints/problems. It's the best 7er i've ever own and i hope you get to experience it too.

Good luck!
Asaseaban,
Totally agree with all your points/comments. Seems like BMW Canada and the service deptartment are being not only insensitive but oblivous to the seriousness of this. Why will they not admit that this car is a lemon and just give bcool a replacement after all this time
I surely would not put up with this crap either.
Glad your 7 is working out fine.
Good luck indeed!!