View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:42 PM
E38 E91 (R56 E30 E39)

Mein Auto: The E38
Well said. We had a similar message before, but it's worth repeating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImolaMMM View Post
If you have questions regarding the 2002- current e65/66(i/Li) you've come to the right place! Welcome to the 7 Series forum! The Bimmerfest 7 series Forum is the most comprehensive/informative site on the web. Here are a few recommendations for all new members:

If you have questions, we ask that you peruse through the first 2-3 pages of threads. In most cases, you will find our hot topics of the past 24-48 hours-maybe your question/answers are within them.

Next up is our most powerful resource on the 7 forum, its the SEARCH button. Its located in the toolbar @ the top of the page. It is highly recommended to perform a search before posting a query, that you @ least attempt a SEARCH. This board has been around for 5 years, most questions have been discussed many times. If you are still unable to find an answer, we invite you to post your questions. You will find that the vets/senior members will be more than happy to help you.

I hope this helps you to have a great experience on the 7er Board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_j View Post
If you have been re-directed here, please take it as a gentle reminder to search first. Many topics have been asked and answered, and the archives are a great resrouce.

This video may help explain. Please click below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Wong View Post
Thanks sunny_j for that reminder!

Passed on to new families:
E30 1987 325i Royal Blue
E39 2003 540i/6 Sterling Gray
R56 2010 Mini Cooper S British Racing Green