View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneea View Post
Ok, I have a 545i 2004, and I swear since I bought it....all I have had is problems. Its in the shop right now....first there was an oil leak, then my brake booster broke, now I get coolant too low ALL THE TIME, and now my car just starts shaking....it feels like someone hit my from behind...scared the crap out of me the first time....so when I'm driving 30-40mph and take my foot of the gas there's a bump...like the tranny is going to give out. UGHHHH!!! I HATE THIS CAR! Now.....I got "INCREASED EMISSIONS" warning and "ENGINE LOAD" says to drive moderatly and then to service NOW!!! OMG! WHY! WHY ME! So...the guy just called and said its the "mass flow sensor" is not working and that $400 to fix, then he will go from there...if that doesn't work!

BMW SHOULD RECALL THIS CAR! I see other people are having the same problem and I thought I WAS THE ONLY ONE!
Sounds like a car that needs to be sold. That what I would do.

2013 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Nappa Leather-Premium-Technology-Driver's Assistance-Luxury Seat-Soft Close Doors-Premium Sound-Sport Auto Transmission-35% Ceramic Tint.