View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 11:29 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 750i/2012 MercedesML
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinM6 View Post
I just don't understand it. Through the years I have always found BMW to be an incredible company to deal with and have always seen them do the correct thing. I am at a loss for words.

Whatever is going on either with your dealer, your lawyer or BMW of Canada, I would suggest a change in direction. What you are doing is not working and something is wrong somewhere, IMHO.

Good luck and I hope this gets resolved shortly. Your patience is greater than mine, by a long shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_L View Post
If BMW Canada have no ideas surely they should be contacting Munich??

I'd try emailing BMW Germany and put them in the loop and try to force BMW Canada's hand??

customer.service@bmw.com this is BMW AG customer email so straight to Munich it will go (I think???)
Thanks again LovinM6, your words actually gave me a smile when you credit me with great patience. To me that is a great compliment.
Thanks Ian_L...that sounds like a plan.

I got some shocking stuff to share but it might be kinda of longer post so I will share very soon.

To everyone reading...I just want to say thank you for all your encouragement and great input. Kinda feel sorry that this post is of a negative nature and not of a joyful one as many of the posts are. So..I sincerely thank YOU.