View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Y ask y? Ask y not!

Mein Auto: F02
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcool View Post
THanks so much Asaseabean.
I really appreciate your wisdom and sincere advice. The car is going in for the door ding repair soon anyways but you maybe right, perhaps the service manager is not being truthful. I kind of always wondered when he tells me stuff like 'yes, i would not accept it if it were my car' and then BMW Canada says that service manager concludes this is normal characteristic!?!

At least now I got him to promise to fight. Btw I got records of all our conversations which proves everything that the service manager said. In Canada the laws allows us to record conversations as long as one party knows the conversation is being recorded.

But you are right on to continue to fight b/c this is 100% unacceptable. This car serious feels is one of the wheels is about to fall off or one of the wheels is seriously damaged.
You have a good spirit and waaaayyyyyyy tooooo much patience than me so hang in there and know that i'm rooting for ya to come out as a winner.

So i guess they gonna give you a loaner whilst they try to fix the dang in the shop? Didn't they ask for the loaner back only to give it to you back?

Well, enjoy life and don't let this whole car fiasco hold you back.

BTW, i took my car in today for reprogram (ref. "defect code 0061130300") you may wanna ask your dealership to lookup your VIN and see if your ride is affected and get the car reprogam. I'm also getting the latest navigation map and nav OS update (which is not free) but for all the troubles you've being thru maybe the manager will be nice enough to throw those updates in there for free.

Take care and be good
2009 750Li Mineral White - Sold
2009 750Li Titanium Silver
2011 xDrive35d Vermilion Red - Sold
2012 xDrive35d Vermilion Red