View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Y ask y? Ask y not!

Mein Auto: F02
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcool View Post
Oh yes I forgot to mention to you that I made it clear that I was taking the car back 'under protest' and in no way acknowledge that the car is satisfactory. Service manager said since this is not a safety concern, take the car back as we will still deal w BMW on this issue.

I hope I am been to naive and trusting. At the same time, I have detailed records so at the end of the day..the truth will be revealed. Just thinking also, guys like you Asaseabean keep me encouraged, so....thank you.
bcool,

I have a radical idea. Why don't you buy/lease a 2010/2011 F01 from the dealership and sell your F01 to them? You'll probably be making the same payment on the new ride as you are making on the existing ride that you're not enjoying.

If the dealership refuse to buy your F01 because they're aware of the severe vibration/shimmy problem...try another dealership. Buy a new F01 from them so they can buy your F01 and let them deal with the vibration/shimmy problem or they can sell it to someone else who maynot care about the vibration/shimmy problem.

What d'ya think?
2009 750Li Mineral White - Sold
2009 750Li Titanium Silver
2011 xDrive35d Vermilion Red - Sold
2012 xDrive35d Vermilion Red