View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 750i/2012 MercedesML
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaseaban View Post
bcool,

I have a radical idea. Why don't you buy/lease a 2010/2011 F01 from the dealership and sell your F01 to them? You'll probably be making the same payment on the new ride as you are making on the existing ride that you're not enjoying.

If the dealership refuse to buy your F01 because they're aware of the severe vibration/shimmy problem...try another dealership. Buy a new F01 from them so they can buy your F01 and let them deal with the vibration/shimmy problem or they can sell it to someone else who maynot care about the vibration/shimmy problem.

What d'ya think?
Hello again Asaseaban, That is a actuall a great idea. I do however want to make sure NO one gets stuck with this demon possessed car. It might work if BMW assures they will disclose this issue w the next person.

Perhaps maybe I can pick up a 2011 to my liking and get BMW to pony up the difference in regards to all costs OR if I pay the difference perhaps it will be very concrete as in quantifiable damages that I suffered and easier for my lawyer to litigate.

If you have other radical brilliant ideas...please do share . You gave me some things to think about this weekend indeed.

Never imagined this post will turn out the way it has. Never imagined a car could stress me out . Never imagined the car company that I have always loved is now treating me this way.
This ordeal has been one HUGE ball of frustration. Over the past 4 months I have had countless people ask me if I work for BMW b/c the loaners has these stickers with "BMW AUTO WEST" written on both sides.
I have never had this kind of problem with any car that I have had. I have always read and heard about these kind of nightmare stories and now it has happened to me .
This car is sooo beautiful looking but I am sooo sad that this paticular one shakes and shimmy's abnormally. I hope and pray one day I can post positive comments like the rest of you good people.
Have a great and blessed weekend in the meantime and will keep you posted!!