Evl has already said it, but anything spilled over electronics is bad for it, and I mean pretty much anything. Did the dealership tell you which wires/circuit/relays have that sugary coat on them? I see Supercourse talk about fuse panel in glove box but didn't see you confirm it. If the corrosion hasn't damaged something permanently then it won't be too hard to clean it. There are many solvents available commercially. Just unplug your battery, let it sit for an hour, then clean it with proper solvent, leave it for at least 4-5 hours in room temperature, plug it back. How far it will go in solving your issues will depend upon extent of damage.
(OO \ (|||) (|||) / OO)