View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:37 PM

Mein Auto: '10 E92 Coupe/'11 E70 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by petefehl View Post
GaDawg.. what are the odds that I travel halfway around the world to run in a Georgia fan.. as an alumni from the better school down the road I have to say, at least you have good taste in cars.

I'm picking up my LeMans Blue E90 on March 15th. I was looking at the calendar and there are 3 of us picking up LeMan's Blue 335's between Friday and Monday. Let's hope they don't get them mixed up on the turn-table.

So what options did you get?

Go Jackets!
I grew up a Jackets fan (my Dad's an Alum) and I'm steering my son that way if still wants to be an engineer (we can't touch that). That is pretty funny that we'd "almost" cross paths. I ran into some Iowa folks (my current home) while I was there picking up on 12 Mar...small, small world.

I got an E92, Le mans Blue, black leather, 6MT, iDrive, M-Sport, Premium, Logic 7, iPod adapter, comfort access, heated seats, sat radio,. I had a BLAST driving it around Germany (got her up to 130mph coming out of Garmisch, but only for a short spurt (family on board, winter tires on the corners and break-in period).

How was your trip?

GO DAWGS!