View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:01 AM

Mein Auto: 2007 525i
UPDATE: 4/19/2010 -- According to BMW Customer Relations, there is no bluetooth upgrade for the 2007 525 for a Droid. They apologized for the mis information I received from them before. They said that 525's built before Sept 2006 will not be compatible and I should not use the DROID with the car because it could "BREAK" the bluetooth system! hmmmmmmmm....... The said also that they are doing upgrades but couldn't tell me when one would be available for my car. As I explained to BMW --- they sell these features in cars and they get into the game and HAVE to stay in the game to support their customers with necessary upgrades to their technology. They agreed and understandably they can't keep up with the technology. So, I explained to BMW -- I pay over 50k for a car and now I have to go out and buy an aftermarked device so use the features? I should stay with my RAZR old technology to use the features of my car? BMW has to get with it and if they are going to get into the game, they have to continue playing and not leave their customers out in the cold. So I'll wait until either they upgrade their bluetooth systems or have just another reason NOT to by another BMW.